From the Town of Shelby Road Crew:
Week of 6/10/19 - 6/15/19
- Trees under the Bloomer Mill Bridge were removed to prepare for rip-rap placement.
- Guard posts on Boma Rd were painted.
- Ditching on Birchwood Ave was finished.
- Culverts in the Brookwood Addition were done.
- On Cherrywood Drive, tree stumps were grinded.
- Town of Shelby's Parks were mowed, trimmed and sprayed. Trees in the park were mulched.
Week of 6/3/19 - 6/8/19
- On Cherrywood Dr. trees were removed.
- Town of Shelby Ball Fields and Parks were mowed, trimmed. Trees in the park were mulched.
- Mathy Construction finished the last lift on Wedgewood East and Hickory Ln.
- The guardrail on Boma Rd was repaired.
- Birchwood Ave was ditched.
- Our 3rd Large Item Drop - Off on Saturday June 8th, 2019, was completed.