Town of Shelby Welcomes You
VOTER ID will NOT be required for the November 4th General Election per changes Thurs. 10/9/14. Please keep posted.
Voting takes place at the Annex on November 4th, 2014 from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM.(posted 10/31/14)
PROPERTY ASSESSMENT/REVALUATION: Notices for changes in property assessments have been mailed to property owners. Please review your letter and appraisal. The total assessment of residential property increased 11.8% from 2014 to 2015. The assessment on individual properties may be greater or lesser than the 11.8%, depending upon the property.
The complete Assessment Roll for all properties is NOW available for viewing at the Town Hall, 8am - 4pm.
The last large item drop off at the Annex parking lot will be November 8th, 2014.(posted 10/31/201)
UPCOMING ROAD PROJECTS:
1. Wedgewood Drive - from Hwy 33 north. part of the road is being reconstructed as part of the Hwy 33 project. Town will be rebuilding the road further north. (posted 7/31/14)
2. THIS PROJECT IS DELAYED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: North Chipmunk - a portion on the east end of the road, west of Johnson Road will be widened and re-paved. (posted 8/3/14)
3. Cold mix re-paving on Forest Ridge, Deerview Dr, Schroder Rd and a portion of Skyline Drive. (posted 7/31/14)
4. Roads to be seal-coated in 2014: Mark Place, Scott Drive, Troy Road, Woodhaven Drive, Nolop Road, Three Town Road, Terry Court, Meyer Road, McLaren Road, Dengel Road and Rosener Road. (posted 7/31/14)
5. As a part of the Hwy 33 reconstruction, Knobloch Road from the Golf Course down to Hwy 33 will be having the second layer of asphalt in 2014.
The Town is selling stickers to be used when you have extra garbage that will not fit into the garbage cart. They are 5 stickers for $15.00. (posted 5/2014)
BRUSH: The Town of Shelby picks up brush every two weeks - pickup is done by calling or emailing the office at email@example.com to be put on the brush list. Unfortunately, many residents are placing brush in the right-a-way and not calling to have it picked up. This brush becomes unsightly and the mower is not able to clean up the right-a-way. If you place brush on the right-a-way please call or email. (posted 5/13/14). The last brush pick up will be November 12-13 or 14. (posted 10/31/2014)
ISSUES TO FOLLOW
Apply for your 2014 FIRE RING PERMIT (FREE) online-see Fire Dept heading on left and apply! They go right to the Fire Chiefs Office and they get emailed back to you! No need to have them mailed or get a paper copy. As of 2014 this is a one time application as long as you reside at the location on the permit. (posted 12/13)
Concerns and Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brush List Sign-up: email@example.com
Info on House Checks: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM
|2800 Ward Avenue, La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601 | Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm | Phone: 608.788.1032 | Fax: 608.788.6840 | Home | Contact Us | Site Map
Website Development by Webteam, Inc.